What makes ACC Performance torque converters better than the rest? Selling the highest quality Torque Converters since 1971 because we care. As of October 2005 ACC Performance took on a new owner who brings Aircraft Engineering and Quality to the High Performance Torque Converter Industry. ACC Performance uses “World Class Manufacturing”, combined with “Just in Time Manufacturing”, to get you the highest quality parts available combined with impeccable delivery times. The Automotive industry now has a new Torque Converter Leader. ACC Performance Products has emerged as an out-right leader in this industry and here’s why:
• The Original BOSS HOG is Welded, not Furnace Brazed (unless requested). Contrary to popular belief, furnace brazing is not the best way to adhere torque converter components together. Just like a Teflon coated cooking pan, after some time the furnace brazing will erode away and ruin the stators and all other rotating parts in your transmission. All BOSS HOG Torque Converters are
welded at the fins, not brazed, to eliminate the erosion after time.
• We use Industrial Torrington Type Bearings. No Light Duty Bearings Needle bearings are good, but not great. Industrial bearings give these converters the ability to handle not
hundreds, but thousands of pounds of torque.
• Aircraft Aluminum Washers. ACC Performance Products Torque Converters utilize an aircraft quality aluminum washer instead of those old fiber washers that other companies use. This will put more horsepower and torque directly to the ground.
• Every BOSS HOG is Hand Built. All ACC Converters are hand built and tested to ensure that you are getting the best converter money can buy! No automated process can ensure that kind of quality.
• Returns Are Almost 0. With our returns being below 1%, you are assured that you have the highest quality parts that are available on the market.